Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sewing Inspirations

I Love this red polka dotty shirt dress worn by Taylor Swift. The copycat in me is screaming for mi to make one since I already had 3 meters of red polka dots cotton fabric in my stash for a long long time waiting to be turned into a beautiful dress:) I went to dig through my sewing patterns n found a simplicity pattern just for it. And use some remnant red broadcloth for the waist sash and placket.
 
 
Simplicity 1880
 
And this cute peter pan collar top with black lace trimmings at front, back n sleeves. I haven work with chiffon before and dun think will try it any sooner, so I think I will use back cotton or polyester blend fabric. I got this new look pattern and had already made a sleeveless black French maid alike top. (Will take nicer pics and blog about it at a later date)
 
 
So many projects... But so little time... I still got to start on my remaining 3 sets of cosplay costumes tailoring jobs. 2 dresses and 1 gown... should be able to get them done in time if I dun keep coming up with new projects to sew for my wardrobe:P
Oophs, my noodles gonna overcook le, BYE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment