Monday, June 3, 2013

On the table...

Hi everybody, remember the megaphones knit Renfrew top I made? I used the remnant to create a matching raglan sleeve tee for my big boy Aidan. It's really great that as sewist, we can sew matching apparels to wear together with out family. Cant take a nicer pic of the tee as I blog cos he is sleeping with his new tee now.
This tee is easy and takes less than 2 hrs from cutting to finishing. I will be uploading this raglan tee pattern for FREE! in kiddie sizes s-xl.

Finished tee measurements for size S, M, L and XL
Chest: 65cm, 68cm, 70cm, 78cm
Length: 37.5cm, 40.5cm, 43.5cm, 46.5cm
Sleeve: 15.7cm, 16.5cm, 17.5cm, 18.4cm

sorry for the blurriness. Took this pic in the middle of night and using my iphone.

I have already scanned out the pattern pieces but yet to do up the instructions. Being a computer noob, I think that will take a while. But I try my best ok to be as clear as possible.

thanks for viewing!
ashley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment