Tuesday, January 21, 2014

FO crochet speedy scarf with free pattern

I CUT MY HAIR!!! Super nerdy now....
 
I had a very simple crochet scarf pattern to share with you all today. This is a really speedy project that finishes within 3 hrs and is a great stash busting idea as well! Note: I am not a crochet expert, so this is a really basic pattern. And if there is any 'error' please do not bombard me... Thank u!

 


Materials needed

Super bulky yarns in different colors
(I used lion brand thick  and quick in red, black and eggplant)
Crochet hook
Darning needle for weaving in ends  

Instructions
Chain 130 with color A.
Row 1: Chain 1 and sc across to end.
Row 2: Change to color B. Chain 3 and dc from 5th chain from hook across to end.
Row 3: Change to color C. Chain 1 and sc across to end.
Row 4: repeat row 2
Row 5: repeat row 3 and bind off
Weave in the ends.
Add tassels fringe to the bilateral ends
Mine is around 6 inches in length.

 
 You can play around with the color choices and add more rows to the scarf to get your desired width.  
I like it thinner as I got shorter neck. Hahaha.   A speedy and trendy crochet scarf. I am loving it. How about u?

 
A super blurry shot of my chopped off ponytail by the hair dresser...
 
Thanks for stopping by.
XOXO
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment