Monday, July 15, 2013

Slimming dress for my sis plus size shop

Last month, my elder sister who owns an ebay plus size fashion shop and asked me to whipped a dress up for her shop. She had been importing and selling plus size apparels at a very low and attractive prices for many years. She had customers from all around the world. She choose the fabrics and pattern design and I had this dress whipped out for her.



 
Materials used: Quality 100% cotton. In black, royal vertical stripes. And the color blocking design also helps with figure enhancing visual effect.
Size: Standard L size
Note: The dress size is not tailored to my sister body measurements thus it is loose for her.
Closes with a invisible back zipper.
The unique darted sleeves gives a bit of poufy effect to the shoulder line.
 
We accept custom tailoring in other sizes as well. Interested parties can email me at sewashley87@gmail.com for quotations and enquiries.
 
Do pop by her online shop and take a look at her pretties apparels for sale.
 
Thanks for reading!
XOXO Ashley
 
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment